$4.03 last night where I filled up.
Just an amateur here myself. In 2020 I built a small railroad tie retaining wall as preparation for the 16' pool I put up that year. From what I...
Look at all those black locust sprouts! I never even knew there was a large man-made forest there. I'm sure in time it'll bounce back. The next...
I've seen black locust with 1/16" wide growth rings, and I've seen it with 3/8" growth rings. My point being it's hard to tell without cutting it...
Black caps are coming on strong. In the last 3 years this patch has doubled in size, especially since taking down a large yellow birch above them...
Yeah this is Connecticut, and I kid you not last month we narrowly avoided a 22LR ban.
I can’t imagine why any living creature would find that fuming can irresistible. :picard: Maybe if you attached a breathable pouch full of cloves...
[ATTACH]
I read somewhere that the reason a lot of cherry trees grow crooked has to do with what was harvested over the centuries. The tall straight ones...
The sand was the base for my 16’ pool I put up in 2020. I used the trailer to haul it to the backyard, but ended up renting a skid steer when it...
Nice work on the sweet/spicy Sassafras Brad. I commend you for being outside working in this oppressive humidity today. You almost need gills to...
A lot of that information can be gathered without a person’s knowledge (or consent) anyway. Years of online purchases, Google searches, YouTube...
When the time comes I hope there are enough people that still value being left alone, that are willing to push back against the nonsense. It’s the...
I won’t get too riled up over it until they make registration mandatory, require me to report exactly what and how much I plant, crop yields,...
I can appreciate the owner’s good intentions anyway. Dead trees are a valuable part of the system. In the woods behind me are a couple tall snags...
A little locust is better than none. Beautiful clean firewood there. Save it for an abnormally chilly day. :thumbs: Snag for wildlife?!?! Maybe...
I did a quick mock-up leaving the hardware loose, just to see if I needed the hand of God to lift up the plow with the lever. Nope, plenty of...
Thanks Brad. I may not be much of a builder with dimensional lumber, but when it comes to building with metal I do alright ;)
From the centerline of the front wheels to the blade is about 3’. I really wasn’t sure how far out it should be, so I did some Google searches of...