These are just ____ wing talking points not actual problems. ~ lots of people, probably.
Quiet in my neighborhood yesterday evening until about 8:45 when the sky got lit up from several locations. It was only about 15 minutes of mayhem...
Sharp eye there. Yeah unfortunately I brought in more poison ivy with the root balls of the saplings. It’s small enough now to where I can...
Normally deer here will browse young shoots of trees, but I haven’t seen any deer in my yard (yet) A coworker of mine lives way out in the sticks...
Maybe it’s a Connecticut thing then. We all have a stick up our you-know-what in the constipation errr constitution state :whistle: On Saturday...
I don’t know about your area, but in mine I just went out for a 2 hour drive and didn’t see a single house with cars parked out front indicating...
I have wild rabbits all over my yard but they don’t bother anything, not even my lettuce. The biggest pests here are the squirrels and chipmunks.
My lone swamp white oak seems to be hanging on. It leafed out this spring (I planted it here last year, it got chomped to ground level by...
One Osage survived the onslaught of the squirrels, out of the THOUSANDS of seeds I planted. It’s not doing too well. It’s under attack. First...
Fast forward a few weeks and this black walnut has just about overgrown it’s protective cage :thumbs: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I uncovered this red (slippery) elm 2 summers ago from underneath a huge tangle of grape/bittersweet vines. It has since straightened out and...
One of five black locust trees I started from seed around late May 2022. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I need to build one before these chunks turn punky. They’re a mix of BL, white oak, black birch, elm and sugar maple. Just need to acquire more...
In late March I acquired 5 small sassafras saplings and planted them along the edge of my woods. Apparently they don’t transplant well. Only 2 put...
You guys are discussing grading splits with all sorts of innuendo thrown in, and I’m over here thinking I need to build a pallet pen for whatever...
Most likely beech leaf disease. I started looking out for it a couple years ago, and spotted it for the first time last year. Unfortunately it...
Looky what I found this morning in the bushes along the side of the road. Seems I have a knack for finding discarded items. The right thing to do...
Outstanding work Brad :thumbs: They're never big enough either. Tis the nature of our affliction though ;)
FN+Print Scr Start Menu, Paint Control + V File, Save As C drive, Folder "remember when we thought" 6_30_2023.jpeg Now we wait.
You know what gets me triggered? Knowing there is no other place left to go once we get to where we're heading.