Not my observation, but what my sister in San Francisco came across this morning. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Did you come across any of these reforestation plantings while you were there? It’s my understanding that when the first Norsemen stepped foot...
Maybe I’ll fine a use for it as-is, for a ridge beam or something.
Dimensional lumber score :thumbs: I don’t know what I need the galvanized steel pipe for, but I’m going to need it. I’m sure some can relate ;)...
PM sent.
I feel left out too. Somehow Maryland (south of me) is in on the show but Connecticut’s not? I’ve only seen them once in Alaska in 1999.
I don’t disagree :zip:
If the people in charge of regulating corporate welfare didn’t profit from it, we would’ve done away with it a long time ago ;)
Yeah, I think they call it the normalcy bias. Only in this case, it’s kind of inverted. Abnormal bias, or something along those lines. One must do...
Most people: [ATTACH]
Did you think 50hp was a bit excessive for a lawnmower? One could probably mow fields of bamboo with that machine :rofl: :lol:
That's who get mine when they sit in the house too long, or if I leave them on the plant too long and they turn into dark green baseball bats....
They've been plastering the news cycle with it lately. If not for that, I wouldn't know it because at least here things have been... normal....
Silver, not sugar.
Yeah buddy! Heck of a deal @ $5/each :thumbs:
Eerily, yes. Like something in between George Orwell's 1984 and CS Lewis's Screwtape Letters.
Heady stuff.
I like it. Neat, tidy and simple :yes:
For sure. I usually burn it when I’m home to reload often, or mixed with hardwood. Choking down the air trying to get more burn time doesn’t work...
When I started burning pine/spruce/hemlock regularly in 2020-2021, I noticed I actually had LESS creosote during my yearly fall clean out. Even...