[MEDIA]
I'll drink kombucha a couple times a month. I'm definitely a fan of the ginger flavor as it has a nice kick. The only other fermented thing I'll...
https://youtube.com/shorts/QBoeVNWh9U8?feature=share
Bingo, black cherry :thumbs:
I like pretending I'm a tough guy and then I see something like this, immediately empathize and need a moment because I'm not so tough. Sincerely...
I didn't measure the rain at all but my backyard was flooded like I've never seen it. My French drain couldn't keep up. The run to the chicken...
We got clobbered this morning. This is the first time I’ve seen major flooding on hillsides in my town. Too much water, too fast. [ATTACH]...
I don’t suppose you’ve read Friedrich Hayek’s The Road To Serfdom have you? :)
This was probably the easiest BL score I've ever gotten. Literally one minute down the street from my driveway as you remember. Drive right up,...
If not for my commitment to my coworker to exchange saw logs for the tractor he gave me a while back, I think I would've let this one sit until...
Back in December last year I obtained permission to cut as much as I wanted at the dollar general at the bottom of my road. There are mostly black...
Fitness transcends political ideology. Framing fitness as a construct of extremism on one side in order to elevate the level of acceptance of the...
Looks like a scraper of sorts. I could use an implement like that in the springtime when cleaning out my chicken run. Or if there's a layer of...
The Polish community here in CT is very large. I think some of the best pierogis I've had were covered with sauerkraut.
I would definitely do that, but add some horseradish for a little kick. :)
Powder post beetles typical on honey locust. Makes an unsightly mess but they won't dissolve your stacks completely ;)
I took a walk down to the river just now. I couldn’t see the actual Connecticut River since I’d need a canoe, but here’s a couple pictures of a...
For anybody that wants to understand the true nature of the apparatus, I encourage you to look into the Church Committee, Project MKUltra, and the...
Here’s something out of the ordinary. While hiking a ridge this morning looking for blueberries with my son, I passed through a large grove of...
Thanks for sharing. I had no idea they sold Fiskars at Ocean State. That place can be a hidden gem, especially for garden/outdoor and pool supplies.