Understood. Sexy....shmexy...as long as it works. :) I think what you guys are doing is probably beyond what most can do, in time, patience,...
When I met my wife she had a LOT more than this. I made it clear if marriage were to happen the first thing we did was to eliminate this. 3.5...
Although I'm not a big fan of the oversold whole life policies, it does come down to the return on your investmenT whether it's good or not.
Lukem....are you saying basically that me, the investor would become the manager of various index funds that I have? Just trying to follow your...
Odd. The box elder I've taken rank right alongside silver maple in ease of splitting. Definitely lighter wood. Shoulder wood for sure
I like maples too. Further south from you a little ways but we have had great success with silvers in an acreage area, but the blaze are probably...
Been listening to a lot of Irish punk in honor of St. Patty's day. Pogues, Dropkick Murphys and Flogging Molly
Sounds like fun but I'm shooting for the charity cut near Des Moines the guys are hosting in early May.
Hmmm. Doesn't sound like Basswood (Linden) that I burn. Dries very quick but doesn't give off many Btu. I mix it with my shoulder wood....
Half of what I did last year. Looks like I'm further ahead for next year! :)
Rats. Never easy. Take care.
I think he was joking...note the smiley face. Maybe this has been covered but CFP or not I would NEVER solely rely on someone else to invest my...
Uggg....never any fun. Take care man.
That stinks man. Sorry.
I knew I wasn't using my wedges right. :)
A gift from above. Looks great man.
So how much beer did you have before going? :)
Splits easy, dries quickly, good shoulder wood and available for the taking...you win!
Its the main reason I didn't drop our cable.
Lol. NBCSports.