Maybe you have already but have you got your code enforcement department (if there is any) blessing? If down the road your insurance company were...
That was my first thought too....my second thought was "wow there must be a lot of poo to pick up" :)
We took this picture of Maddie last night... thought it was too darn cute not to post. Looks like she is saying her prayers. [IMG]
Looking good man! Great way of burning some of those pancakes off!
I hear you man. We got a couple light snows last week over on the west side.
Hey man you aren't too far away so if you get bored tommorow..... :)
I hear you man. I wish we could pave the driveway but just can't swing it yet. Good things come those who wait right? Hope her surgery goes well.
Thanks. New gutters on the west side of the house, new soffit on the east and west sides and stripping off the old siding then puttting up new...
Nice haul man. Welcome to the site. Dont forget about the secret hand shake....the ad mins did tell you about that right....after all we are...
Well no more excuses, time to get some things done. Decided to hold off paving our drive until next year, so I decided to put some rock down last...
I bet if the had cleats on they could have handled it. :)
You've done well my friend.
What rotten luck man. Hope recovery goes well and faster than expected.
Its not just about steam....it's also about poor burning efficiency and air pollution. I think its important to season those splits and burn them...
Heresy!!! Burn the witch!!! Just kidding....unless it becomes a habit it's not so bad.
Thanks. I wrote that for the first time for a friend a few years back. Not sure when or if I read that somewhere. I must have though as original...
Hope all goes well man.
He's got a couple concerned parents...which is big advantage over some kids. Only after the dark clouds that bring rain will flowers bloom.
A couple points. Coomunication is a two way street. It could also be that you may not be conveying your message in a clear and concise way. Just...
As long as they know and accept the risks, nothing.