Grizzly, You want to split it with me? :)
http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2419531-jay-cutler-autographed-football-doesnt-get-single-bid-at-charity-auction?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_m...
Finishing up my work day by listening to the late great Stevie Ray Vaughn play Voodoo Chile!
Sorry to hear this. You're a good man to give him some joy in his last days.
Well I don't mean to brag but I have been known to hoist 12oz. cans a time or two. :)
Hmmm, how could it be better? Back then there was no FHC! :)
Hmmm, I bet their timing wasn't by accident. :)
Just got asked and went ahead and agreed (can you say sucker) to be on the County Musuem Board. It's very active board with quite a few projects...
This makes my stomach flip every time I watch it.:)
I was thinking even dry it was more dense. But it wouldn't be the first time I'm wrong. Still happy with my find.
Surpising to see Mulberry less than Ash, if for no other reason than based on drying time and density of the wood. Either way it was free...and...
Nah....light as a feather, just picked them up with one had....cough cough. :)
Now I understand...Im not too smrt....I mean smart. :)
No shoulder season for mulberry...it has almost the same btu ratings as locust and most oak. Its my primo wood for the heart of the winter,...
Worked with my mother on trimming some trees. Took the load to the tree dump and found some mulberry....mmmm, mulberry. [IMG]
Unload it?! Nah...just make it the kids mobile sand box! :)
Hilarious.
Driving home listening to Paul Westerberg to mix it up a bit.
Have you thought about asking them for a bionic arm? You could have them attach a chainsaw to the bad arm. :)
My brother was back in town for a couple days. Goofed around and hung around our mom part of today and yesterday. After work I found this waiting...