Impressive. That's on the order of a width of a human hair! What kind of equipment are you using that needs a tight tolerance like that?
0.0833 feet is an inch so 0.002 feet is pretty darn good for elevation differential. What kind of equipment is it?
Just had to watch this again. SRV breaks a string mid song, swaps out his guitar and never misses a note. Just keeps playing like it's just...
I'm no expert...but don't you need that to drive? :)
We joke that we only need 10 inches...and that's all I will say on the matter. :)
To confuse things a little US civil engineers and land surveyors measure in feet but not inches. We use tenths and hundredths of a foot. Decimals...
Well I got the Locust split and started on the Mulberry this morning. I don't want to burst anyone's bubble but the story that we all learned as...
It's also known as Linden. Its probably not...but that white wood and bark reminded me of it. I do know it will burn ...that I am sure of :)
Oh man I'm getting out voted!!! :)
Me thinks basswood
I think most of us kind of cool it down for a while each year. Summer is a great time to put it on hold with the heat and flying bugs.
Dressed in my Sunday best, got to Church and found out they switched service times for the Holiday. Doh! That will teach me for missing a couple...
I sew better than my bride too..that's not saying too much though. :) Too many people get hung up on little stuff lIke that. To each there own!
Don't let the name fool you. No matter how much of it that I've eaten it still doesn't taste like honey. :)
Another stop at the tree dump yielded some honey locust...not a lot but it's gooder wood! Put the new 450 to use for the first time. Maybe it's...
Holy cr$@p man! Glad things didn't turn out worse!
Biking is great exercise. Haven't had much time last couple years. Went on portions of RAGBRAI a few times a while back. Lots of fun. If you...
Agreed. A wonderful mess. :) A friend of mine sees him at his son's soccer practice in the Twin Cities...hard to think of him as a soccer dad. :)
R Just listened to that the other day. Great stuff they put out. Listening to Sixpence None The Richer - There She Goes
Welcome aboard!