Those are great!
Hey I will have you know I'm very smrt....er smart.
Super busy today...but now just listening to the thunder and watching the lightning.
Nice job!
"other forum" !?!?! Heresey I say!!! Someone ban this naredowell....until his next post! :)
Sweet....your wood stacks make it look like a fort! You brought back memories of being a kid Butcher.
There was not enough alcohol in Omaha after seeing her mother that would make that trip even close to being pleasant for us. Controlling,...
For guys like me that seem to come across just small scrounges I thought I'd show how quickly it all adds up. Bucked and split those two small...
Starting the morning with a little distortion. [MEDIA]
No worries. Once split it's on pallets. Its only been then since late fall. I'd probably won't top cover the maple since it will probably be next...
Agreed. Elm is a good wood. I've whittled away at some of the small stuff with the fiskars....but the big stuff will meet the hydraulic splitter...
Drowning myself in some Cure in anticipation of spending the afternoon with my sister and mother in-laws...I may need alcohol also. [MEDIA]
It's used to test soil percolating rates for leachfields
Thanks. Have fun with your daughter. Unloaded my maple and stood back and realized that I might want to start processing the wood I have. [IMG]...
Took the dogs out for a run....with the rain and snow we got I now have three wet dogs. :) Stopped by the tree dump and came across some nice...
I second Prell's post. Welcome and glad to have you. Sounds like you have a great little lady. Trilingual...I'm guessing english, french and wood?
Are you thinking of doing this?
Odd, what do you think mine represents? I,D,I,O - T
Have a happy beer day all. Throw one back for me.
Tough break. Still a great season for the UW!