We have had huge crowds of yellow and house finches at the feeders this year. So many that we are now making them call ahead for reservations. :)
Sorry man. Never easy saying goodbye even knowing he is in a place without pain.
Elm...Splitting really easy? Now that's something I thought I'd never hear! :)
Split and stacked almost all the maple. Nothing like getting out and swinging the fiskars to clear the mind. :) [IMG] Just have 4 big rounds yet...
Thanks. We were able to get her to laugh and get her mind off of things for a while. Its been a rough week.
Making brunch after church for my mom soon. She came up to visit her brother, my uncle, in the hospital. Unfortunately he probably won't be long...
Once it clears up I will get at them. Need the rain but I hate to chance getting wet...since I'm so sweet I might melt. :)
Wow!
Well you know it takes two Chevy engines to equal one Ford. :)
Good stuff. Where did you come across your maple?
Looks like it's going to rain soon so the dogs requested an early morning run....which of course meant I HAD to stop by the tree dump. Added a...
Really missing my kids tonight. Uggg. Ok....done whining. Need to hit the hay, meeting with the mover for the log cabin tomorrow. Will try to...
My thoughts exactly...love them book ends. :)
Scotty would be Slim!
Tap dancing today?
I think it was about $5...shipping was more than the part, so I ordered several and some other parts and filters for my other saws.
Not an easy decision sometimes but I think you are doing the right thing
I have one and I've had to replace a couple starter hubs.
Uggg. Take care man.
Long day....early morning tomorrow...ready for a beer!