Shouldn't the question be.."how many times can you see a stack of wood and NOT like it?" :) Faceplant....I like that. I like FHC because it's...
Yes in small doses it can be fun. :) I have one person that literally can take something like going on a wonderful vacation and make it sound...
A 4 letter we shouldn't say here :)
I did some of my extremely political friends but a few of my and my wife's relatives rely on posting to put out all sorts of information (legit)...
No....it's not some new fad diet guaranteed to lose 20# everytime you "like" someone's comment...it's just my attempt to disconnect from the world...
Thanks! The logs are part of my elm stash. I've got those propped up of the ground on some limbs for now.
Polished off my stack using the last of the big rounds. 16' of 16" at 4' gives me 2/3 chord of shoulder wood. Should be all I need for 2016/2017....
I'm a big fan of saving and planting trees but it's time for them to go.
Was hoping to get to this but my middle son is graduating from Kirkwood that day. Good luck with the event.
Looking good man! Bet you have a big feeling of accomplishment after that, and a need to keep looking for more scrounges. :)
They probably spent oodles of money, wrote countless reports and scheduled lots of meetings to determine that when all they had to do is ask us! :)
Woohoo! I got one right? Time to go buy a lottery ticket :)
They dont need to do that any more...not after they came out with Industrial Use Viagra. :)
The city let's people dump brush and fallen trees at the public works site to get ground up into mulch or burnt.
I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but I'm thinking there is something wrong with this wind generator...or is it just me? [IMG]
Just got out of a great meeting...client loved our work...in a couple hours I will be home to see my girl. Pizza and a German beer await!
Nice looking setup you have there. I thought we were done too. We hadn't burnt anything in weeks, but since this past weekend the temps have...
So right you are! :)
Palm tree...please FedEx my syrup right away. :)
I found just a couple sections of this at the tree dump today. 90% sure it's Locust but the bark is a little different from what I just split....