Yup, among many others...
1. Let us know...likely it is made by YTL just like 90% of the splitters out there now. 2. According to the reviews, the one guy said it was...
What, are you the managing pimp for the local ice fishing club? :whistle:;) :rofl: :lol:
Yup, they are all over the place here...I think winter is over...
Sunlight?! You guys have sunlight?! We haven't seen the sun in weeks! :hair: :rofl: :lol: :(
There are quite a few different wifi tstats out there these days...no idea why most of them wouldnt work for you, you are no asking for anything...
Ohio mayor resigns after suggesting ice fishing leads to prostitution (nbcnews.com)
That's right...it has very little affect on the draft...only in that it controls the fire, and therefore how much heat can/could go up the flue,...
Yeah that was a hack job for sure...
Looks to me like he is just holding that sammy...you just assumed he was actually eating it...:D:p
You better come show me proper technique...:rofl: :lol:
Growing up it was normal to have snow on the frozen ground most of the winter...not no mo! :hair:
Ha ha...well, I got sucked pretty far down the rabbit hole on this build :rofl: :lol: Thank you sir :handshake: If you care to learn about any of...
If you can't find one, I'd be temped to install a tee fitting(s) so you could split the flow, most through the cooler, some through a "bypass"...
So I went out to feed our outdoor cats this evening...just after dark...flipped the wood shed light on (where the cats bowl is) and found an extra...
Boy, they better step it up if they gon pull that off!
That's "stealth mode" for haulin da firewater, doncha know?! ;) :rofl: :lol:
Man, I had the math all bass ackwards...I was using 4.2 GPM x hi/lo shift pressure /1714, instead of 16GPM x hi/lo shift pressure / 1714 like I...
I had forgot about that! :rofl: :lol: :picard:
Thanks TJ! :handshake: