February 8th and it's almost 60* in NE OH! :picard:
So tomorrow is not a good day to buy a chainsaw? :D
Man, my wife would never put up with the house being that cold! :whistle: ;) :rofl: :lol:
I wouldn't expect that...unless buying case quantities...:handshake:
If you cared about us at all you'd buy a truckload to sell at GTG's for cost...:D
Too bad the Whitehouse doesn't have a suggestion box...:whistle::D
:thumbs: How many pulls?
But that would be a cold draft! :startled: :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Probably, for a while...at least until it doesn't :D
10mm x 1.0 I think...pick up a copper washer to put on it too.
Yeah the pump is on its own steel mount so that I can easily swap the engine for the motor, and vice versa, so I think there is some sound...
Did you lube the orings before installing? Depending on how hard they are to put on, it can be easy to nick one, especially if dry. I lightly...
No knowledge of that machine in particular, but my personal opinion is that for the average property owner that wants a mini, the 3.5T machines...
Yes...it's only supposed to have connection to ground in the off position
My first thought too...
Why'd the alternate universe Spider-Man do so well on his driving test? He's an excellent parallel Parker. What's a lawyer's favorite drink?...
Yup, outta control!
!!! :headbang:!!! Its time to drain the swamp...
Not a bad idea at all...who knew you would have one of those ;)...so how far did those pointy feet get driven into the ground then?
Was able to work up a partial load of logs yesterday...everything is working good, only had one small leak that needed 1 more revolution of the...