Spruce Stove can gallop complete tree trunk to warm you up [IMG]
[IMG]
Yeah I couldn't figure that one out either. If you think about where your recoil handle is located, and the direction it will make things turn...
I'm calling BS on that feedback,,,if it turns backwards then everyone would give it bad reviews, because most all small engines turn the same way...
While a spear can be used in the H or V position, just as with many splitters, its most commonly used in the H position...:D
My math showed 5.5 HP, (4.1 gpm x 2300 psi/1714) but yeah, it's maxed out...2300 seems fine, 2500 was no go...I still need to take an amperage...
This it? https://www.homedepot.com/p/FULL-BOAR-H6028FB-28-Ton-212-cc-Gas-Log-Splitter-49-State-H6028FB/324792889 Should have snagged that one!
That the thing that is confusing to me...if its not shifting, it would surely stall out sooner or later (unless the pump is so whooped that it is...
That is one thing on the one I just built, the high pressure stage is 4.1 GPM...I would pick one with a little less GPM on the high pressure side...
Well, I've used probably a dozen different splitters over the years, I guess I've never experienced a good pump.
Did the engine stall sometimes?
I've never operated one that worked that way...my Champion you could literally hear and see it trying to decide what "gear" it wanted to be in...
That's plenty for either pump...
Correct, once it fully shifts...but its not on/off like a light switch...the spring on the load sense pin is compressed progressively as the...
Thats awesome! :thumbs:
Too bad you can't find anything good to eat over in that area, huh?! ;) :rofl: :lol:
You mean between the 2.8 and 3.6? Nah, you'd never notice that lil bit...they often don't fully go into the high pressure stage anyways, unless...
Nah...she's not much of an eye roller, unless I got her really riled up, which certainly wouldn't happen over something as minor as a chainsaw or...
Nah, the aluminum bodied pumps will last a long time too...that's all you see on log splitters for years now. You can probably still buy a cast...
Nope...if she said anything at all it would be something like "you're gonna buy another one?!" :rolleyes: :rofl: :lol: