Better the thorny ones than the horny ones! :whistle: [IMG]
So being a cookstove, it should be good at doing "low n slow" too, no? Or how would one go about cooking something that needed low heat?
This'll teach Monte to leave his post...
I'd much rather watch Pawnstars reruns...Axman, Family Feud, Full House:doh:, anything! (except Sound of Music! :startled:)
Awful quiet around here all of a sudden...y'all mus be watchin that foosball... :binoculars:
Somebody must have come out with a new "flush anything" turlit... :whistle: must really be something if'n they havin parties just to watch...
Are those all yours?! :bug:
The USPS part is what's broken...:D Well thank ya, thank ya very much (said with that Elvis twang) I dunno about the short part sometimes...
That would be easy to do...
Thank you sir! :tip: (note to self...turns out, not on everyones ignore list...)
Yeah its one of my favorite stores...they keep teasing us with building one the next town over, but it is postponed as of right now...we are in...
Some places have it in black too...or like the doublewall stove pipe that you can buy from Menards (Supervent) it is steel on the outer and SS inner.
Hi! :)
For anybody that cares...got it worked out...I was trying to include a link, but had to take the "https" off the front of the link...weird, never...
It is available lots of places. We have a lil amish metal shop near here that makes it...MUCH cheaper than this is, but its been a couple years...
Just went and tried again...and I still can't post in the other one...here...Can a stove pipe be too long?
This post stinks...:fart: ;) :D
Anybody else have trouble posting on the site lately? Its happened to me twice this week...first time was on my phone, but I thought it was just...
That threw me off too. Looking good TJ! :thumbs:
Wow, is that current, or recently? It's been almost (or over) 60* here this past week...:picard: