[IMG]
While I'm no fan of the way EV's are being pushed to "save the planet", I do hope they get the battery and charging issues sorted out at some...
If yours is like mine (and all the older Huskees that I've seen) the return hose is just clamped onto a pipe nipple...so you should be able to...
Yeah I guess that wasn't one of my better ideas...:emb:
It's in the part number there...16.5 on the high side, 3.6 on the low flow side, for a theoretical total of 20.1 GPM...but they don't rate them...
You got me! Mine was that way prior to the rebuild...
Any luck MAF143 ? What is your coil gap set at...need to be tighter? A long shot, but worth a try. That other thread made me think of this..
I didn't think about this being an older Huskee...the older ones had the filter on the suction hose...you'll wanna move that to the return line,...
You have a hand in their infrastructure Tim?
Dude...wow! :eek: I worked with a guy that fell ~10' while trimming a branch...he is now on disability retirement for the rest of his...
What is that exactly? As in, what's in it?
X2...they look good though!
Makes sense to me! :rofl: :lol:
For me, not much...I found out about a lil amish metal shop near here that sells SS for just a bit more than what I was paying for steel...
10 years huh? You are doing better than most...I had to replace the regular black stove pipe every 2-3 years...have stainless now, one n done.
Exactly! o_O
Bathtime works up an appetite ya know! :rofl: :lol: [IMG]
For best results the trick with welding aluminum is to preheat the whole part first, then weld away...