33/75 burning down coals sloppy mess is almost done I think
32/76 burning down coals
29/75 elm rain/snow sloppy mess coming
I always keep an emergency beer supply on hand in case I can't get to the store or they are out of beer, so beer wouldn't be on my snow storm...
15/73 elm
22/76 Sounds like we are getting the slush Monday night and Tuesday. Forecast calls for snow/rain switching back and forth.
I don't know if what I was burning was Aspen, but I love Poplar. I have used it to get a hot fire going on days when nothing seemed to want to...
18/73 elm
25/72 North wind. Elm
It was 81 inside when I went to bed. No additional wood. 26/68 Lumber cutoffs to be followed by elm
I get clinkers with elm
30/76 Just coals from last night
I have found with low barometric pressure/clouds/fog etc that sometimes my stove will draw better with the draft half open instead of wide open.
I think I've mentioned this before on here but where I lived 30 years ago my neighbors would go out in the afternoon and cut that night's firewood...
31/72 light snow elm
I get enjoyment and satisfaction year round looking at my woodpiles.