I got a bunch of 8 ft 4x4 dunnage that was mostly oak a few years ago. It had been used to ship black iron pipe. I cut it to length with my chop...
28/69 odds and ends
Good morning and Happy Easter FHC friends
23/71 odds and ends
Actually its on a little bit elevated grassy area that has gotten lots of sun and wind in the last few days.
23/74 No fire last night so inside was 63 and furnace was running when I got up. Hasn't run since Feb. and only ran a few times all season.
Me too!
I bought one of the log catchers for my CL 25 ton. Haven't tried it yet. I'm thinking my splitting area will be dry enough by Sunday.
We need more mental asylums.
Green Stamps. Given out with gas and grocery purchases if I remember correctly. Saved in a book and turned in for items from a catalog at a...
yup
45/79 odds and ends
Half day of school
37/75 fire is out
42/76 no fire yet
Was 82 inside when I went to bed so no fire overnight. 24/68 hard maple
27/78 strong north wind but the sun is out! Hard maple
Nice dog!
Looks nice