That is a beautiful sight to behold. You are all set for a long time. Now to set up guard duty to protect your stash.
Hate snakes, all except for the little garter snake that is living in my raised gardens. So far, no bug problems in them. My grandson picks up...
X2. Only thing is, that which we call "common sense" is less common than it ought to be. Bess thing you can do is pass it on the the kids etc.
Looks like we are going to get some realy July dog days of summer. Putting the AC in. Hasn't been bad yet, but I don't like those hot sweaty...
Did you ever consider feeding some of that to you cats? How many cats did you say you have? I have 6.
Dennis, that was a good deed you did. Heart breaking when it is someone so poor that they don't even have transportation. Doesn't hold well for...
It could snow tomorrow and we would be ready as far as heating is concerned. Just not feeling ready to give up the warm summer I have been...
That finger is going to be numb feeling for a while, Maybe even a long while. be careful.
That happened to me once at a State auction. I had bought an outboard motor. Someone else walked off with it. I didn't loose my money.
Pink bear! . I hope you make sure it his its flea and tick protection.
[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
Hot humid days means 3 t shirts and shorts, and two showers. Late evening meals.
ask an immigrant who has come here legally. Usual answer is opportunity.
I like the idea of the trailer vs a truck. You can go through a lot of trucks for one reason or another, but the trailer is usually in good...
Have a rottweiler or two with you. I'll bet most two or four foot critters will just keep moving to other prey. There is no way a rottweiler...
Raining, wet and cool. Wife has the heat on and I have some windows open. :confused:. I don't care for the muggies. Seems we have one more day...
I am giving that some thought, but it has limits too. I want a heated space and one that isn't too far to walk to. I would like to at least have...
Treat you lawn with a grub control. That will drastically cut down on the number of beetles. Avoid using 7 as that is toxic to bees, birds etc....
Pray that not be so. History has many lessons. Must be a reason there isn't much history being taught in school.
They are blind to it. Their mind set doesn't allow for them to see what is really going on. Can you imagine what things would be like if rural...