:rofl: :lol::salute:
Went to a HS class reunion 50+, It is amazing how they have aged. Wrinkles, white and gray hair, or no hair. Waistlines are way different. We...
Prevention is now key. Hope you recover and are able to stick to the prevention plan.
our area is also considered moderate for drought. I was out and drove past some fields. They are still green. My lawn is green and I haven't...
I also have that model. I bought it before I got the lift away. I have really bad arthritis. To me, that canister head is too heavy for more...
As mentioned before, there are several groups to include the local animal shelters who post about lost animals on FB. We also have the local yard...
Our supermarkets are noted for their very deliberate purchasing of local produce when it becomes in season. They even list the farm's name....
Yes, but the ones I had were full of a thick gray mud. reminded me of axle grease. Then those worms, Horrid things. Why would anyone market...
We have the Shark Navigator powered lift=Away 3-in-1 Vac. You can use it as an upright or canister vac on wheels or the lift away. Very...
Good to always get the steamers from a trusted source. I've had them muddy and with worms. Both are bad experiences. I always buy the little...
Finally got off my butt and went someplace. We went to Five Isles for Lobster, clams, corn, potato and lots of fresh sea air. Beautiful day....
beautiful animal. He would be a good companion for any number of folks.
Wow, thanks for sharing. Nice stacks of wood and those sunflowers! I have sunflowers growing wherever the birds dropped seeds from the bird...
I would love to have a contained area to let the cat out for some fresh air. However, I have found they do just fine without it and I don't have...
They sell "pellets" all the same don't ya know!
I am glad I don't have to worry about it because I don't hunt, but for those who do, it is always much better to do it within the state's rules...
I must be thick. Maybe it is because I don't hunt. I never considered it was a foot plot to lure in animals. I think around here they set out...
Found this in my reading this morning. Disgusting to say the least. Half of all US food produce is thrown away, new research suggests
She is beautiful. Are your cats strictly indoor cats?
There is a huge amount of documentation about the overpopulation of Racoons. Seems they are thriving on people food,