Jay, hope you can get your mind onto something else. I know you are worried. who wouldn't be. But the stress can kill you. Can you tie flies?...
Yuk, I hate brain fog. But it happens. Best to know it so you can put off what you are doing for a better time and steady hand. I know what it...
There were thousands without power from two days ago. Didn't get anything here, but not far away, they got blasted. No telling what, when or...
We have one of those places where that happens at least twice a year. Thing is, the bridge is solely for a train. There hasn't been a trian over...
Never publically embarrass the missus of the house unless your are prepared to suffer the consequences. :heidi::heidi::heidi::heidi::heidi::pain:
I hope whoever did that to that poor dog rewarded it for being a "willing" victim.
Makes you think about foot and hand placement instead of just where you are going. Watch out for tipping over when you reach for something....
I can't imagine what uprooted your plant. You can't pull them out they are so strongly rooted. I have many varieties of Hosta. Biggest issue...
No No No. way too premature. We just now are getting "summer weather".
Yum Yum looking. Glad you didn't cremate them!
First record player we had was 78's. we cranked it up. then came 45's then 33's I think I was 7 or 8 when TV came. two very snowy stations....
Beep Beep Beep, a tornado watch is in effect for our area. We don't hear that very often. Looked at the weather map. Looks like it is north...
If you behave, you should recover. Arthritis may haunt you. But it could be worse. I hope you have a speedy recovery.
Like all the summer colors. Enjoy them while they last. Pictures sure help for later on.
Here are a few phone shots. Things are growing fast.
I hate snakes, all except the little guy who lives in .your garden.
Happy B Day to CleanFire ! Hope you did something enjoyable.
The mentality about pellets at TSC seems to be a corporate decision. It is just about the same at every TSC I have shopped in. I have had so...
That is a number so high I can't imagine what it would look like. I would question what wood will stand where the Ash stood.
"TimberRidge "49-TRCPM". This stove by Summers is rated for 2,200 square feet of living space to heat." I don't have experience with that stove....