I have had mine for a couple weeks now. Haven't seen a cat use it yet, but I keep it full of fresh water.
:(, but you will be busy doing other things.
Happy for you and the wife. I don't know how anyone can be on the road for those long stretches. When I was away due to the military, I found it...
Kids and grand kids, and their friends are in the pool every day . They go in multiple times each day. Weather is so hot lately. Wife and I...
Keep some Pepto Bismuth with you. can really help with the nausea and often with the diarrhea that comes with food poisoning. I keep pepto,...
Noaa says "chance" of: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Some storms could be severe, with damaging winds and...
How well I know that one. I know you will press on and recover much of what you have lost. It is being persistent and having determination that...
Why he is king. It is the law of the land. Interfere and we upset the balance of things that took centuries to achieve.
At the least, you can say you did it and had a good time. I hope you had some good eats. We are very fussy about our seafood. No need to have...
For sure, I think most of this area can benefit from some rain. I would like to see the blueberries and apples produce normal crops.
Just as I suspected. They will carry them, but keep the price where they can profit from the few rather than the many. Lets see what Walmart does.
Still active in the same areas. Maybe we will get them at night. There are some in NH that are headed this way. Don't know if they will fizzle...
I have looked at NOAA and this is the current Radar: [ATTACH] Just very warm and overcast here at the moment. I am just 3 miles south of Augusta
So far, just T storms north of here. But with temps in the 90's (97 F here) and the humidity of 78% things can change rapidly.
You will be glad to be rid of it. Amazing how much space those old sets take up. I had a projection tv that I gave away.. Still had several...
Good to get out for a bit. But back in. With the heat up in the 90's it is unhealthy for anyone. While you were out, did you notice how your...
That is a really good idea. Around here, the road trimming crews chip it all up, right on the spot. I recently saw the interstate do miles of...
Wow, what a change. I had a bunch of computer monitoring services installed from Iobit. 4 paid services that were all coming due for renewal....
Strokes, ugly things they are. You are lucky to have survived it. There may be residuals and other issues, but you have to fight to overcome...
Love the pics. Dogs digging holes, they all do it if you let them. I have one place they dig out every year regardless of what I try to do to...