Another series, this vid taken from a drone: What This Drone Footage Caught In Maine Will Drop Your Jaw, Part 2
Prayers sent.
I don't know if you can open this, but it is really worth it. 39 Reasons Living In Maine Ruins You For Life
Can you share a picture of your two friends? thanks
That was taken when you went outside to get the mail or newspaper!
Happy Birthday schoondog [IMG]
I'm not sure, put I think it does use prime. I have prime anyway. It connect to other non prime things
So, On Amazon prime day, they knocked down the price of "ECHO" to $129. Thats $50 off their regular price. I have been interested in that Alexa...
I buy a lot from Amazon, Just checked my history, 63 orders in the last 6 months. It would have been higher had they included Christmas. I often...
Happy Birthday will711 , [IMG]
Beautiful. espl. of the bird in the water. Is that an Egret? We have another member of the Heron Family, The Great Blue Heron [IMG]
I don't think it is salvia. Leave all wrong. Looks like delphinium Look here: wild delphinium photo - Bing images
Well some is better than none, but I'll pass on the damaging stuff.
Thats a really low water mark. Hope for rain.
Private jets have been in and out of the Augusta Airport all yesterday and more today. Seems this is Camp weekend at the private summer camps for...
Looks what one of my sons is getting out of his garden! [IMG]
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$BILL$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, that one!
Lots of storms north and south, but for us, sprinkles and lightning. Hard to say when one will hit. Just a ways from us, they were hit with...
Yes, I have a really big pan filled with fresh water for the dogs and the cats. Until DaveGunter brought it up, I hadn't considered it. He is...
[IMG]