how is the new job going?
Oh boy, and I sure do love blueberries. They have the most antioxidants of any fruits. so good and good for you. Another good food. I like the...
Have you tried talking to Cortana yet? Ask for a tel. number of an establishment. Ask the weather, the news, conversion tables etc. Ask it to...
Also wanting all the progress pictures, but no popcorn. MD says no. :(
Excellent. Wished we had one a few times. Out for days. Have one now, but have yet to need it!:yes: And that is just they way I hope it stays.
I can see your issue with all those trees you have to go around. Very nice machine. You got a good one.
That should last you as long as you want it to. Nice rig.
Not just old. sometimes it is because the heating device can be placed with just venting vs a chimney. Other times because you only have to...
Just catching up on this tread. That meal is just what my doctor wants me to eat. He says, "food that is green, or have had eyes" No rice,...
I am in his delivery area. Have bought from him a few times. I like the fact that he puts them into the garage right where I want them so they...
I also downloaded win.10 on two other laptops. I like it a lot more than 8.1, it really is more like seven but with more options. The cortana...
Got a sprinkle tonight. Not nearly enough to do anything. Still watering once or twice a day. Paying off, the cucumbers are delicious. I've...
To me, that is a good pellet. My Harman likes them as much as anything else.
Dennis, I look forward to your posts. Your daily adventures, and the wife's really go a long way improving my day.
Excellent way of saying it. I came along with the rest of them when Scotty broke off and started up the new place. We had a spot that was...
Thanks, I hadn't remembered having seen that. Brain Farts. More common these days!
Good that you have the will, the tools, and the skills for these projects. You will back with pride and a honest sense of accomplishment.
So true. Sort of like preaching to the choir. For me, it reinforces my convictions and determination to pass these traits on to my grandchildren....
Very good recommendation. But turn the radio and tv off. Or set a timer so they shut off. The light from a TV is proven to interfere with sleep....
That's OK. Good to get the Word out. Larry