It is the natural order of life. I am so grateful the Lord has allowed me to witness it. There were certainly times when I could have slipped...
So Sorry for both of your losses. Prayers to you and the families these men inspired. Hold their memories and teaching near your heart and they...
Not liking to get near spiders. Every time one gets on me, I get a rash, then open areas that are slow to heal. They have their place, just not...
black and yellow garden spider:Black and Yellow Garden Spider Bug Information
Cider vinegar has its place but not as a beverage! [IMG]
Happy Birthday Lousyweather Enjoy the day! [IMG]
I don't know how you do it, but it looks like you enjoy the challenge and the results. :yes:
This is one for DaveGunter [ATTACH]
Good point, I didn't realize how short the shelf life of beer is.
Worked out good for the both of you.
I don't know how anybody can afford to sell wood for that price. Good for you. :thumbs:
All this Nanny state stuff. over regulation. PC compliant. Ugh. Head for the hills and don't look back. Glad I am in a little town that...
Glad to see you keeping busy with your hobbies.
Just came back from the eye doctor at the VA. Long visit. They are monitoring my macular degeneration and cataracts. New prescription, but...
Finally a little rain. Only thing is that it is darn little. I don't know if it will be enough to get wet under the trees. We sure could use a...
Nice picture and welcome to the family. we love pic. Food pic's are always a hit.
I am betting that morning chase will go on for a very long time. I have 6 cats, all very friendly. They do that morning thing every day. Only...
Very nice to hear you are happy with your job, and your ability to be home with your family. The garden is productive. More string beans than...
That sure seems like a nice job for you. I'm not so hot about the tanker with no baffles. :hair:. However, when driven by a competent driver,...
you ate "two" lobster rolls! You must have your appetite back ok. I bought my wife one yesterday at Red Barn in Augusta. I didn't get one...