And that is what qualifies you to be among us!:loco: :crazy:
What a beautiful day. Low 80's, gentle breeze, and the humidity is 34%. Hard to beat that. Nice to get out a little. The blueberries are in...
Sounds like you are making progress every day. Way to go! :thumbs:. Enjoy the pickles.
Heck, burn whatever you have until you get caught up. Right now, I think oil is cheaper than pellets. Propane and natural gas isn't bad either....
Really nice, thank you for sharing. You should enjoy many years of use from you new shelter.
Had a nice day with my son and his family at Winslow park. We took the kids in our van and the parents went on his motorbike. We got in for...
The weather has finally broken (cool dry Canadian air) so we are heading out to a picnic. Going to Winslow park in Freeport. Has a beach, a...
If it works. Ok but be very careful of :heidi:. Sometimes, they don't need much of a reason for the opportunity.
we have been fortunate to have a good summer. The garden is good. We have had a few good times. Could have done more, run around more, but...
now don't you wish you had that truck a long time ago!
I had two daughter who served, plus two son in laws. One is on a career path and is a Lt.Col. Encourage your son to get a degree while he is in....
I think Thor is upset. Lots of thunder, wind gust, and downpouring. Lets see how long he stays angry! 10 min.s later, the sun is out. but the...
That isn't good, not at all. Too cold too fast.
Is your son making a career in the military?
No storms again yesterday, more warnings for this afternoon. Who knows. I don't like the t storms, but some rain has to be better than no rain....
you are going to love all the space that unit has. Just hope you find time to use it.
Another Happy belated Birthday to IHATEPROPANE, Hope you keep celebrating through the weekend!
T storm warning, but for us, we have missed all but a couple of them. Should be be getting some leaf drop soon it so dry.
Nice. I wish my tomatoes would hurry up!
Careful with that comfrey. I can't seem to get rid of it. It is invasive in my yard! The more I try to dig it out, the more it spreads. I have...