That pine is leaning in a big ash, definitely some work there.
That takes extreme confidence in your own abilities......not to mention a touch of insanity.........
It's soon-to-be-firewood....I need a close-up to be of any more help. Lol
See, we can still "poke" and keep it clean......no need to go off the deep end..... I was just making a subtle point.......did it work?
MEOW.....MEOW..... [ATTACH]
Now there you go, assuming.....where is your mind at Jack? :picard::rofl: :lol:
Well said my friend. You've been here since the beginning, I sincerely value your friendship and input.
I'm glad you joined up, and joined in. YOU are proof that forums like ours (which are RARE because we keep the horsecrap out) work......and can...
There IS a type of cat I tend to worship......but that's as far as I'm going with that one.....;)
This is as close as it gets to an honest "reality" show IMO. Bobby Goodson is a good guy.