Have you done any research on the interweb? I've never heard of that being used for smoking, as was mentioned trees that bear nuts or fruit are...
These are VERY IMPORTANT AREAS to make sure are clean, I know from experience that those sections can cause problems.
I'd be checking the flue, just as a baseline. Is your hookup a "thru the wall" or "thru the ceiling"? If it's thru the wall, make sure your...
Actually I did just buy front disc brake spindles for my Grabber, but they won't be here til NEXT Wednesday. Got a load of chainsaw parts from...
Awe, shucks Woodwidow! :emb: Thank you very much for the thought, and thank all you guys and gals for being part of my extended family!...
Thanks everyone! The birthday wishes made me smile! :)
Thanks fellas! And FWIW, I was wishing for a big storm......we only got 7" here but you guys got SLAMMED....LOL
Looking good, CHeath! Keep us posted
Or try using mayonnaise instead of butter for your toasted cheese sammiches.....make sure you sprinkle some garlic powder on the mayo before it...
What was your old username? We could merge your new profile.... Welcome back!
I love homemade CRUNCHY peanut butter, on toast made from HOMEMADE white bread.....lol So I'm partial.....
Have you checked compression? Maybe you're not getting any vacuum in the crankcase, if that's the case your carburetor won't get any fuel.....
Very well-made, worthy of the wall! But using it will give it character, so USE IT!!
THAT'S the key.....it comes back!!
My wife gets peppermint essential oil, as well as a few others. One drop of that peppermint oil on each temple soothes a headache quickly, also...
Moved to the classified section.....
My friend, trust me when I say that neither YOU nor "any one person" are the reason for this post......it's a blanket statement. Honest to God, I...
I felt prompted to post this thread in regards to the recent rash of posts complaining about our policies regarding politics in our forums and...
Have fun! Thanks for downtalking us and what a chithole we've turned into, all because we don't let the politics in here to ruin it...... I can...
Looks great, Spencer! Are you wanting the wood to look rustic over the years? If so, I wouldn't clear it. I'd use an oil product instead....