Send me a PM, I'll buy the whole saw
Does it run? What's the overall condition.....I may be a buyer!
Yep. And dollar for dollar, I'm still unimpressed with them. They blow through twice as much gas as my Echo CS355T, and while there IS a slight...
I understand that. I'm saying with the screw turned the WHOLE WAY IN, it will not increase idle at all. I've rebuild dozens and dozens of saws,...
I'm bummed because we didn't fire up our evaporator this year. The yo-yo Temps screwed everything up here....
I'm assuming the accelerator pump is the little brass fitting on the metering side of the carburator?
I'll have about that much in it once it's done!
Yes, as a baseline. No matter where I set the L screw, it won't even try to idle. Even with the idle screw turned in the whole way.
I thought of this too. I don't have a vac tester.....
It's a brand-new muffler, spark arrestor is perfectly clean. I'm laying money it's the carb as it had the exact same problem before I rebuilt...
...I've almost completely rebuilt this dammed thing (except for the long block). New carb kit, new AV mounts, new muffler, new clutch cover/brake...
Permethrin all the way. It's intended ONLY FOR CLOTHING. You're wasting time and money using anything else....
I'll be using cots.....up off the ground. Don't want to build a fire in that tipi with straw on the ground!
Absolutely! We're hoping to be there sometime Friday evening, once we get our accommodations set up, we'll have a little time to get things ready.
Welcome, Ctwoodtick! Nice looking hoard you got there!
I have the Granberg Alaskan MKIII, 36" mill. It can be adjusted down, but for the smaller stuff you're talking about, I'd go with a 24". But it...
Your "dooties" have been cut in half, sir.....
Hey, I'll take them for parts!!!
Yep, box elder (aka Manitoba Maple).
Love the smell of black cherry burning on a cold day. Leaves a nice coal bed too.....