A coworker friend decided he didn’t want this little knock-off saw anymore. For all intents and purposes it’s brand new (used once he said, he...
Still impressive. Maybe just another day at the office for you though, being a Ford guy ;)
Fresh split or dried?!
I suppose I could fit Rick Springfield down below keeping Rick James company ;)
Try as I might, I can only fit 3 Ricks in my small truck fully loaded. I hate that term "Rick" It just sounds like something the seller is going...
At the price of my oil tank :picard: Yesterday there was a strong smell in the basement. I did some investigation today and my oil tank was...
I'll go with bur oak. That's got to be the toughest in the white oak group, taking on the frigid winters and high winds of the upper Midwest and...
Cheap Trick: I Want You To Want Me (deedle eye deedle eye deedle eye... :hair:) The Eagles: Hotel California. The Big Lebowski had it right (I...
I'm a GM guy but I still miss my old 1981 Ford F100, 300 inline 6 with a manual 3 speed on the column. :BrianK:
I can tell you mine takes 5-6 pulls to get going. Nothing out of the ordinary as far as the sequence goes. Choke on, pull till it fires up...
I haven't bought a brand new vehicle since 2004, but even back then it was hard to find one with crank windows and manual locks. It seems like at...
I suppose this could be interpreted as if someone was threatened/berated via PM, or was involved in a conversation where someone threatened acts...
If that’s not the case they should be designated SMs rather than PMs, for surveilled message. Unless PM is an acronym for personal, not private.
Thank you.
I’ll try that next. I made a few popsicles with one of the jars.
American elm is all I’ve ever split and I lived to tell about it. :) That happens to be the worst kind as far as splitting goes. Fresh cut it’s...
I was going to mention that one. Also American elm and horse chestnut.
If someone told me that was a guitar amp I might not question it.
I used the 2 stroke as a chaser. The pulp is a bit sticky :rofl: :lol:
I tried the pulp inside some honey locust seed pods today. It actually tastes pretty sweet, if you don't mind eating animal fodder :) [ATTACH]