Exactly. iF I’m NoT bLoWiNg $847 oN a CoPaY iT mUsT bE pSeUdOsCiEnCe :hair:
Just as we suspected, he thinks he's got a fortune sitting out in the weeds feeding the bugs and fungi. I'll bet if you offered him 5 grand he...
Root beer. :thumbs:
I'd love to try it myself, but haven't come across anyone that knows much about it. Some decades ago there was an aggressive PR campaign smearing...
Bing saw Mush possible Free Fire wood - free stuff - craigslist Wrong side of the river for me, but a nice haul for somebody.
Ya had me there for a second :picard: Good thing you bust my stones often enough to where everything is now suspect. ;)
C'mon man, you don't want to grow more sumac there instead? ;) Very cool thread. I like big projects like this, and it's nice to pick the trees...
That’s certainly picturesque :yes: That setting looks perfect no matter what season.
Chinese chestnut. I’ve been harvesting burs all week from mostly American, a few Chinese, and this afternoon a European hybrid tree.
I've never seen one like this in the wild, but the way all the leaves radiate outwards from the ends of the twigs in clusters like that sealed the...
Feeling sassy tonight eh Brad? Better to be sassy than frassy I suppose ;)
My house (cape built in 1966) the line was run and buried in concrete when they poured the basement floor. No PVC.
Sounds about right. The lime in the concrete eats away at the old copper lines too I've been told.
Yamalube was my go-to for years, no matter what I was running. Almost scored another gallon of it for free from a buddy a while back, but saw it...
It’s a mast year for the white oaks. These are all chestnut oak acorns I’ll be making flour out of. [ATTACH]
Luckily (in this situation anyway) that's electric. It would suck heating up water on the stove and taking baths like that for weeks :picard:
I might have my first fire Saturday, when it's going to rain all day and not supposed to get out of the 50s. On Tuesday my heating oil tank was...
The spirit of "variety is the spice of life" is reflected in what's in my stacks. If I could only have one species though, it would be oak. A...
Too much for me is when other areas of my life are beginning to suffer because of it. Once it's all split and stacked though, and I don't have to...
Fired up third pull. I just limbed some tulip poplar I cut the other day. It rips! Just noticed the chain is almost square ground, rather than...