Fair enough, I can butcher my own crap up as good as he can any day of the week :rofl: :lol: Actually I'm thinking about trying my hand at...
I'm afraid I'm blissfully unaware of whatever transpired there.
I don't mind that guy as much as some people do; I just don't have the time to get sucked into one of his grueling videos that could be condensed...
This has shaped up to be a banner year for just about everything. Even the white pine trees are all loaded with cones this year. I wonder if...
What’s the matter, you don’t have 27 hours to spare binge watching ONE of his videos? :p
It’s 54 and dropping fast towards the low 40s. Really feeling like fall tonight. My kid wanted a fire so I’m all too happy to oblige. Just a small...
Honey locust. :thumbs:
47 heading to 60 later. The house is at 68 so no fire yet, although this upcoming week looks promising. [ATTACH]
I hear honey locust thorns are perfect for cleaning out the grooves in your bar.
I collected a few dogwood berries last night with the intention of planting them and it dawned on me…. :loco: :crazy: Are these the same seeds as...
And here I thought Michigan was flat like a frying pan and featureless like the Bonneville salt flats :whistle: Those are some serious...
If I squint my eyes it looks like a giant piece of layered chocolate cake, and I get hungry. :drool: If I don't squint and see it for what it is,...
It's a battle for sure. Once you're there though, staying ahead is relatively easy. Get a year's worth every year to maintain. For me I have to...
If you knew Brad you'd know he could sell ketchup flavored popsicles to the indigenous people of the Aleutian Islands. Legend has it when he gets...
Sounds awful. Rest up; this yellow anthracite hoarding fetish can wait.
Heck yeah that’s worth it. Heads up too, if you end up building a deck from BL and need more saw logs, I have permission to cut as much as I want...
I picked up this Chinese 4 wheeler for my son, 5 years ago for $100. It’s been reasonably good besides normal maintenance issues. As I was...
Very nice, looking forward to pictures of the milled chestnut :thumbs: I looked back at pictures of the tree you posted, and I believe that to be...
That backfiring to me sounds like the spark is going off when the piston is not at top dead center, like it somehow lost ignition timing. Almost...
IME it leaves a lot of fine ash in the stove, but the heat from the burn is long and intense. Worth the trade-off.