:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Yes, one should not rush these things indeed. She'll let ya know. :shiver::BrianK::heidi:
Hope you ailing folks are on the mend quickly. :yes: Safe travels to our motorized brethren. :yes: Will hit the road tomorrow morning. Hoping...
Welcome aboard smwilliamson I think you'll find you like a lot more than just the merch around here. :yes:
I'm not trying to criticize by any means. I guess it came across that way. :confused: I remember cutting a log that I looked at twice over, and...
Ouch!! :eek: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
:doh: Ahh yes, one must remember the audience. Did ya notice if there was an "eye roll" or two? :picard: You aren't the first to be sure, and...
Not gonna "like" that post. :hair::hair: No sir, don't like it at all. :confused: Does remind us to keep aware if obstacles both large n small.
Happy birthday Stinny :dex:
Can't fully commit at this time, but will keep the date open. :)
By all means. :handshake: Edit.. no permission ever required.
wildwest is your amplifier inside the house or external? You might consider a spare 12 V battery connected to a solar charger, combined with a...
Sorry to hear that basod :hair::hair: Still haven't decided yet on the final solution with our well. It'll cost me as much to (have someone)...
I ditched the house internet @$90/mo for a jetpack, it costs $20/ mo for 15 Gig of data. Gotta save those coins where I can. I also tether my...