Wonderful to see you guys actually taking the time to enjoy the trip. :thumbs: I have always been one to endure the travel in order to enjoy the...
Exactly :yes: I got paid for a gas pipeline Right of Way, I still own the property, but what I can use it for is limited. I can grow "cover"...
Peter and Toni Thompson removed the 180-year-old heritage oak tree to move it to another home they built adjacent to the property. More than 3,000...
Tomatoes are the same way. :confused: Can't stand most store bought tomatoes, especially in winter, I'll go without. I'll have to get some...
[MEDIA]
John, afraid we won't make it down. :confused: Chazsbetterhalf reminded me today that she has an appt at Buffalo VA on Saturday. Perhaps the...
Never heard of it till now. But then again, I have limited internet footprint. Pretty much just here. I check "new posts" here more in one day,...
Perhaps a very bad case of Coulrophobia.. fear of clowns. :emb: :picard: Sorry the firefish didn't last longer. :doh:
Good morning Jeff :coffee: Still in Kentucky? Hope the rest of your travels are safe and uneventful. Had a wonderful time talking with you, and...
Well, being fair, the rental costs involved delivery/pickup of a tracked skidsteer with posthole attachment, and 6" & 9" augers.
Looks like it works great Well Seasoned Still unsure if the BX25D is up to the challenge :sherlock: But I did contact a rental shop, it'd run...
Welcome aboard tim117 :cheers: Lots of great people here, as well as advice. I don't generally work in the rain, but if it's a light rain and...
Cool :cool: Live about .75 miles from fire station, and can see the town building from my front yard. If you do any of the repair work if they...
Welcome aboard bulldozerjoe and howdy neighbor. :handshake: Me n my wife Chazsbetterhalf live in Hinsdale, just off of exit 27. Great site with...
Fog is thick as soup here in Erie PA :confused::doh:
Amen.. life's too short, gotta enjoy it while you can. :yes:
Ya think that could work? :whistle: Hmmmm.... :sherlock: Nah, don't think it's a workable option. ;) :D
It's the little things that make life worth living, isn't it. :thumbs:
I also had never heard of shoulder season till I found this site, nor N/S and E/W loading. I've got to get my poplar and pine ready for future...
:rofl: :lol: Not so sure ya'd feel that way come February. :hair::doh: :shiver::shiver::shiver: