I have thought about that many times :dex: Then a zipline :dex::dex::dex:
Welcome aboard Scout80 :cheers: Nice saw collection :binoculars: :thumbs:
I cringe just reading that. o_O:confused: Kinda like when ya see a dude getting "goalposted" :hair::jaw:
Mud, what mud? [ATTACH] Oh yeah, that mud :doh:
Welcome aboard James Miller :cheers:
I know the feeling. :yes:
Definitely an interesting backstory there. Well, if'n I were you, I'd take good care of any appendages. :thumbs:
Do you harvest any of those leeks/ramps woods? Looks like your ready for the weekend. :yes:
Did ya notice she put her arm out o_O:bug: Not like she's gonna keep that car from rolling. :loco: :crazy::picard:
Nice!! :dex::dex: :tractor:
Morning everyone Really want some coffee this morning, but a Dew will have to suffice. :coldone:
No advice available from me on inserts either. Seems I'm of little use to ya. :doh: :emb:
I can't help it.. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I'm really hoping that's a joke, but if not, then she has a particular set of...
Not without a surgical team standing by. o_O :hair:
Gonna edit that a bit there Dennis. :) And as to the tree dismantling, Chazsbetterhalf said, "it's just amazing to watch all these guys cutting...
At $250 I'll buy a couple, that's a heck of a sale price. :dex::dex: I take it that is the deposit. :doh: Congrats Nitrodave I'm sure you'll be...
I'm of no help on the ID side of things, but Welcome aboard Tito :cheers: Great site, great people, lot of great information. New to the wood...
Nice!! :thumbs:
Nice looking pile of splits there Dennis :binoculars: :dex::dex:
Morning everyone. Getting ready to start the workweek. Have a great day. :)