Some great and inspiring stories :yes::) I am not yet near a three year plan unfortunately :doh: But, I have fully realized the sensibility and...
:cheers:
Great vid find stuckinthemuck :yes:
Sure it wasn't the feels like scale? Remember, now it's no longer about facts, but how one feels that is important. :picard:
From some googling, it looks like a "frost free, anti-siphoning" faucet. Seems like yours is a common problem. :doh: I also read that most...
Just a regular rider, but they have the exhaust pointed forward rather than out the side, so the grass reflects the noise right back at ya. :loco:...
Maybe that hole is for freeze protection, I dunno. It looks like that valve could be removed and replaced, but you'd have to shut water off to...
I've never seen a spigot like that :confused: I wonder why there is a hole in the one shaft :sherlock: Does the top knob turn the water on/off?...
I completely agree T.Jeff Veal on the tongs, quite sloppy, and not the best grip straight out of the box. Will be modding mine as well. :thumbs:...
X3 At least the poor cat is not suffering RIP
BTW, looks like a splendid Father's day gift. :yes:
I've been.. ahem.. accused of such things :emb: Edit.. I have never been convicted by a jury of my peers, they're just as bad ;) My best...
I've been slacking.. :picard: I wish that'd happen here :dex::dex::dex: But there's already one gas line there. :doh:
Lazy day here [ATTACH] A lot of stuff going on there wildwest :hair:
Nice tractor James Miller :yes: Just noticed you're in Hanover PA The chip capital :dex::dex: Edit.. shouldn't forget the pretzels :drool:
Lost Fortune ?? :doh:
Can't use a laser pointer around that many hoarders with chainsaws.. it'd be like 20 cats converging on one spot. o_O:hair: :rofl: :lol:
I agree with what everyone said about safety, it's certainly not quicker if you have to stop to go to the hospital, or even injured just enough to...
:hair::hair: No sir, been there, left the T-shirt :loco: :crazy: Got no use for mother nature's Hoover® :eek: I'll move snow for months on end...
Thx :thumbs: Me and BIL worked that area for a couple hours last Saturday. We've decided that we'll move to higher ground for now, theres some...