BTW Andy8850 , sorry to be so glib, it's my natural state. :emb::eek: I'm not familiar with the dingo's you're referring to. Obviously some type...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Yeah, why bust your hump getting ahead when you can cut what you need, as needed. :whistle: :D;)
Less splitting, more kindling :thumbs:
Well, he will learn at his own pace. I've told him about this site numerous times, and have extolled the advantages of dry wood, but meh...
They make small bottles? :loco: :crazy: :drunk:
From 22 cord/year to ~4cord per year, that is a huge difference. Sounds like it took some years to get there, but I'm sure you are glad to be...
Calling leoht :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Nice pics guys. I also had to Google kaolin Thought all ya'll had down there was the red clay. ;)
Hulu just updated their app, not a big fan of the new format. Not sure that it does any 'live-casting', but I'm mostly interested in older shows...
X3 :salute:
Guess the big boss decided I should take a break. [ATTACH] But that rain does feel good :singingintherain: :thumbs:
Plz do tell more on this DEC program :yes: Plenty of state forest around here. :saw:
Hope you get feeling better soon Erik B
Had them on for a bit yesterday, but no one around to take pics. :whistle:
Stupid autocorrect, can someone edit the title to Greatneck, not Great neck. :mad::mad:
Anyone know much about these hand planes? Saw one for sale on FB marketplace n took a look at it after work. Needs a bit of TLC, but only cost...
Video unavailable :( I gather us unfortunate Americans are reduced to eating crows n drinkin snow coffee :sherlock: Interesting :loco: :crazy:...
:eek: I think I remember parts of 2006 :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :)
I will also attest to the resilience of ash, we had our property logged on 2011, and I went after the ash first as it was easier to hand split...
Cost is definitely minimal compared to frozen/burst pipes. Just seems that in a very short Google search, there were many instances of this exact...