Morning everyone, coffee is almost ready :coffee: Looks like another wet day today :confused: Have some errands to run, but otherwise, guess...
Looking good DaveGunter :yes: Hope you can get the porcupine population dwindled. That looks painful :confused::doh:
New to reloading, have nearly everything needed, but haven't punched out any rounds yet. :picard:
Looking good thewoodlands :yes: I like gathering the ash as well. Been a bit wet around here, but some work has been done. :)
Looking good Dennis :binoculars: :thumbs:
Morning everyone :coffee: Wish we could send some of our rain down your way T.Jeff Veal :handshake: Thunderstorms on and off today and...
Looking good you two. :yes: Carry on.
Nice!! :thumbs::thumbs:
Good morning everyone. Hope it's a good one for all. :)
Morning everyone, ready for a new week. I second the hopes that all are/were safe from the storms n tornadoes. :hair:
[MEDIA] Found this when going down the imgur rabbit hole a bit ago. :salute:
Rabbit hole find.. [MEDIA]
:hair: Not good to see that Ward Hoarder :doh: Ever use that blade that Secret Santa sent? I've been curious of how you liked, or didn't like...
Can't argue with a nice pile of ash logs. :dancer::rootintootin:
Beer internet.. :cheers::pete: :makeitrain":makeitrain"
Dunno, but now I want it. :doh: :cheers: :thumbs:
Good morning everyone. I've fallen woefully behind on this thread. :confused: Hope everyone has a great day. :)
Bench turned out nicely. :thumbs:
Fill it up and carry on. :axe: The splitter gets enough rest when I run outta steam :doh:
He's above that. :whistle: Nuff said. :doh: Worst part, he's an intelligent man, but ya can't convince him he's wrong in any aspect. :hair: