Put the cd in, plug in the MP3/Ipod, and transfer via file explorer. It's very easy. Unless the system doesn't recognize the unit.
The table we bought when we moved here 10 years ago is still in good shape (other than the stains from Gkids), but the chairs are all falling...
Thanks Star Gazer , and Shawn Curry . Good info, that I've seen in vids. When I get 'roun to it, that's what I'll do. Feed thong, or any kind of...
I burn a fair amount of Red Maple too. Gooder stuff.
#2-Ash, #1-Looks like soft Maple to me.
27 days.:)
Let me clear. I've done plumbing. Let me be clear again.......I HATE PLUMBING......except Sharkbites and Pex. Genius.
I think you've got the wrong plastic.....uh, gasket, or whatever those are called. Isn't that supposed to be flat?
If I remember right, it has a slight lean to the right. Is that where the leverage will take it?
Hey ReelFaster , welcome aboard. Congrats on the new home. Couldn't tell you what a decent insert would cost. It would depend on the size, I...
You're probably about 2 hours from me.
Well, either that or I'll use wedgies. I'm in the Atlanta area. No big rush, it's just a tree I've thought of taking down for a while. I can go...
I would, but I don't feel like draggin' the splitter out. I'll wait to see how big the next batch of splits are, then do 'em all at the same time.
this Red Pine for a while, but the trunk has a couple opposing curves. Not quite sure which way to drop it. Bottom pic is base of tree. Imagine if...
Went out this morning and then this afternoon to finish up. Small pile of stuff I plan to re-split behind Casper. All the Maple is the yellow...
That stove is HIGH on my wish list whenever I can swing changing stoves.......again. We'll need running commentary (well, I will) on how you like...
Nice to know my timing is still impeccable. :thumbs:
Is there an internet connection other than your phone? Pandora, Spotify, Last.FM....lots of places to stream music if there is.
Takes 5 minutes or less to touch up a chain. Very cost effective, even for someone running a business. Just set the saw on a stump or a tailgate...
Deposited