I thought you might catch that. :thumbs:
My naps are involuntary. You gonna' answer the other thread too?:whistle:
Was at Wally's today, and saw this............. [ATTACH]
Oooh, deja vu. Nice job. After what you did yesterday, I woulda taken a nap today.:sleeping:
I've only been able to find 'em online, but none for sale. They'd prolly sell like hotcakes.........:whistle:
Wait, we're talking about Linux, right? :) Used Ubuntu for a long time, until my son suggested Mint. Took a couple shots at it before going full...
Ok, we see what you did there. Well, I do.....some of these guys might be a little hung over.
Longer than that for me. The last one had a bad capacitor on the MB, so I gave up on it. Coulda' replaced it, i suppose. I like my...
I think you're right....if it's an Ipod. It's been a while, but I think other players need music in Mp3 format....yes? Good idea to rip first.
Wait til you get to the happy ending.....so cool. :D I'll not spoil the surprise though.
Yep, watch dad's fingers. I think he was more nervous than she was. Cool, calm, and collected.
Only down to about 35 when I got up, and still 70 IAT, but after a while there's some Ash and Maple in the stove. Should only get to 37 OAT today,...
Bingo. Been going on for years. I wish everyone knew that.
No way to adjust things in a BIOS? Mine's about 3 years old, and I had to turn off Secure Boot, and a couple other things before loading Mint....
Well, that'll take a whole 15 minutes or so. Unlike another OS that starts with M and ends with icrosoft. :whistle:
Try "Gulag Archipelago", or "Atlas Shrugged". You'll still prolly beat him. Heck, read all 3. :rofl: :lol:
Ok, see ya' in a couple............days. :rofl: :lol:
Whoa baby. Now THAT'S some plumbing. I like the rigging to pull it together.
Pretty good immune system, but yep....good advice. I'm not getting any younger. I did get out in a very light rain a couple different times, then...
Nope. We thought that too, until we used it. No runs, no leaks, no errors, and tons less time. Piped a whole new construction basement not too...