Yes it did. If you have a temp gun, shoot the wall and get a reading before changing out the pipe. You'll be pleasantly surprised after putting in...
Nice job Shawn. Love me some Red. I like to give it at least a year to dry, but it does dry fairly quick.
Wow, get that saw fixed....quick!
Looks like they all fell ovah. :whistle:
I've been wondering the same for quite a while.
Oh man, ain't that the truth. My plan today was to do the brickmold on the new back door, then install the storm door. HOWEVER, I got a later...
Dang, you're all set to go. Cutting that out and bangin' in the window shouldn't take too long. Got an extra set of hands available? You could...
Progress!
Yeah, copper sure is pretty when done right. [ATTACH] Doesn't matter if you get the straight lengths of pex....they still can't be made to go...
Evidently, she took offense to my question earlier.........it's been snowing for almost 2 hours. Was in the shop making a couple cuts on the rear...
Hey Mike, welcome aboard!
Wait a minute......doesn't Ma Nature know it's not winter yet? December 21st is over 2 weeks from now.:whistle: Jeesh, can't trust anything.
Ended up being 30 OAT this am, so I waited a while for a fire. Still 70 IAT. 5 smallish sticks and we're off to the races.
Where I grew up, if we talked like that...........:pain: :rofl: :lol:
Forecast temps keep getting reforecast....and changing, so I just went ahead and loaded the stove about 90% with Ash and a little Oak. Might get...
If you look at page 7 in the manual, it shows a distance of 16.875" from c/l of pipe to side walls in a corner install. Looks like you may have...
Aaahhhhhhhh.
fuelrod , any updates for us on your room?
I don't see a hard drive. Does it run at all? Gonna upgrade any other components besides the MB? :popcorn:
Above and beyond, right there......