That was awesome!
I think you may be on to something Dave. Doesn't Sven live in da UP?:D
Good idea creek chub . Save the live trees until you've gotten well ahead, although it sounds like you don't even to mess with those. I cut a few,...
Hey wait just a gosh darn minute.....I'm not THAT old! :rofl: :lol::BrianK:
This might not be the bestest answer, but I'm not a real saw guy, so................. Bought my first saw about 9 years ago, and have yet to empty...
How are you taking the readings? Are you resplitting, then checking the fresh face? When we first got here, I was burning essentially freshly cut...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Who says you can't fix stupid?
Nah, no schedule. Just like clem said.......
No idea, but I'd like to get a BS. Nope. Didn't happen. Nope. :ithappened:
Maybe they were huntin' submarines.
There's a very good possibility that the person applying the sticker was being exactly that.....careful.
Not sure the cleansing is keeping up with the creating.
He sounds more knowledgeable than most. Very tough to find a firewood seller who "seasons"/dries wood beforehand. Almost never would be a good...
Possibly. All depends on how not dry we're talking about. He's right. Depending on type of wood, it probably needs 2, and in the case of Oak, 2-4...
stinson89 , Congrats on the almost newborn son!
I can see a gradual increase in # of fires lately. It's been a little cooler at night and day too. We're almost through all the short splits of...
Not sure about that, but the horseshoe mirror brackets are a nice touch.
There's still no shortage of stupid runnin' round.
Kinda tough for me to handle, and I want to make sure they dry. I'm already rethinking the plan, though. :loco: :crazy:
I wanna' know how it came to be that Paul and Bonnie just happened to have a 1/4 stick o' dynamite with them on their early morning escapade.