Well, now you're back in business so you can do your bizness. :thumbs:
Some of us have a couple more than that..........no worries.
Dennis can't stand that long, and I can't sit on a milk crate like he does due to bad knees. Lifting rounds up to the beam isn't easy either, but...
Fuul load in last night and the OAT was 16 this am, with the IAT down to 66......lots of coals. That's a little cool for this house, so I threw in...
Stinny, Happy Birthday to the little guy, and very sorry for the loss of your cousin. For every thing, there is a season.
HUGE log home. There was a lot of stuff goin' on in that place. Guy ran out of money, so when he quit paying, we never went back. No idea if the...
Same here.
DexterDay , that looks a little like the load I just put in. Almost all Red Maple. Currently running about 530 deg. Sorry about the crappy pic....
So, InAccuweather is at it again. They're telling me it's still 16 OAT, but my high tech temp gauge is telling me it's only 11. Still 73 IAT, so...
That's why I wear shoes in winter (or slippahs).......if I can't avoid the turds, at least my toes won't hurt.
Good catch!
:bug:
I vote for whichever one you want. Helpful, aren't I? :picard:
Wow, that right there is not something you joke around about. I'm somehow reminded of Lorena Bobbit.
:eek::rofl: :lol:
Trying to outguess InAccuweather is fun. Forecast of 18 last night. Awoke to 11. Still 68 in the living room and kitchen, so not bad. Good thing...
Hadn't heard. RIP.
I'd stay inside........until spring. :rofl: :lol:
My brain hurts.
ReelFaster , yep, you need to split a few pieces to get an accurate reading. As has been said, different parts of the tree dry at different rates,...