[IMG]
Nice dismount!
Well, while yer out, take the sled (the other one) and drag home some firewood. You know you need more. :rofl: :lol:
Safe passage if they decide to brave the weather, Erik.
Woke up (at 4:30 am) to 9, it went up to 16, and it's back down to 11 right now. Forecast low of 8. Snow and wind all day, and I can't tell how...
Had a huge bunch of leftover coals in the stove this am, and it's taken me until noon-ish to burn most of it down (insomnia got me up about 4:30am).
Most stoves on the market are good stoves, but some are even gooder. Buck, Blaze King, Woodstock, Jotul, Quadrafire, Hearthstone, all come to...
Welcome aboard grandgourmand . Sounds like you have a plan. A slightly older couple we know are moving from a 10 acre place to one that has 37...
I learned pretty quickly how much we burn every year, so I always put more than that in the shed. By late March, early April, if we need more...
Husqvarna Chainsaw 465 Rancher
After the first ceiling penetration, everything has to be Class A. Both ways will work, but wow....3 floors. Get some firewood now. Like, right...
Well then....that just sucks.
It's all dependent on the stove. You're sort of on the right track, but putting the horse behind the buggy a little bit. Just because it might be...
I'll get a little bit every once in a while, but it stops after just a few minutes. Lately, I've not been able to have 3 year old firewood to...
:picard::picard::picard::picard:
First off, welcome aboard t4runner . Well, it's a good deal if it's what your stove needs. I'd check for any obvious signs of breakdown, like...
I'm not Kenis, but that is what controls the primary intake.
"Ice" fishing. Caught me off guard........LOL......literally.:rofl: :lol:
No experience with a FP, but I'd not spend money on gimmicks. Save it for the insert.