Welcome aboard Slash. Tractor Supply sells firebrick. Can you take a measurement of the old ones? You can always cut them down if they're too big....
I love this one.....every year. [IMG]
Thanks Dennis, and Judy. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to both of you as well. Wow, you've got enough snow to make a snowman? :D
I wait until about 1/2 hour before bed to load, if I can. Gives the load just enough time to establish, get turned down, and left alone. The coal...
Here's the load I just put in..............Could have maybe put another small piece up on the top right there, but I hadn't brought any in. [ATTACH]
Boy, how boring..........a stove you only need to load twice a day. Oh wait. I want one.
Was looking at Collins mauls today at the local Ace. I just gave my firewood guy an old Sears 6lb maul head. He seemed pleased, but doubt he'll...
New furnace, firewood, big parkas,...........The ability to tell when it's actually cold out?
Hey Michael henderson , welcome aboard. No help on the firewood, but it's nice to see you're gettin' a good start on it.
Uh, nope nope nope........send it back. :D
Oh, no you did-ent. How cool is that?
[IMG]
:picard:
When I did mine, (similar to what Scotty did, maybe $20 or so), the flex pipe had frost on it. It dripped when temps rose some. I bought a box of...
Aaaaaahhh.
Was only able to get 7 splits of Oak and Maple in the 30 last night, and the house was 63 this am at 7:30am. 45 minutes later and we're back to...
I got a BIL who says everybody who lives north of the 45th parallel has permanent brain freeze. So, that might explain my issues, but you aren't...
Prolly a gooder thing, eh?:pain:
Good point. He did seem to wait for just the right time though. Maybe 8.5:rofl: :lol::pain:
Tell her "nothing I could do, it followed me home". :dex::rofl: :lol: Literally.