Marvin I 80 would be way west, wrong way. If you pick up I86 east, don't worry about traffic, there is none. We are rural down here. Between...
Other than venison, what did you put on them. Looks good.
Good afternoon everybody. Was about 15 when I got up a little before 6. Now it is about 20. Looks like they are starting to work on the...
What time do you come through Bradford? The 219/86 junction is a little over a 1/2 hr from our home house.
When I got up it 15* and it is up to 20. Have gotten a little bit of snow. I overcast today.
Bradford is a half hour from us. If you had turned right rt at 86 and picked up 86 you could have turned off on the Hinsdale exit and been a...
They work good for kegs also. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Ah you got that right :D
Actually I am 16 yrs older than Chaz. Rotflmao
Marvin what route are you taking? If you are coming through Bradford and pick up route 16 you would be going pass our house. Springville is...
I agree completely. Thank you for your service.
Welcome to FHC. That is a beautiful piece of work you did. We love pics so feel free to show off your work.
Dennis. :thumbs:
Welcome aboard sammy. You'll like it here. We like dogs, beer and pics. Lots of pics.
That didn't take you long. Nice job Molly.
Wishing you well. How's Judy doing? Tell her we said hi.
Good morning. Got up to 40 degrees this morning. The rain took care of all the snow we had yesterday. Temps to drop today to about 25. Going...
On trips Chaz or I will all of a sudden go "wood" Normally somebody else's stack. lol
I have 2 brothers. Oldest is 18 mo older than me, younger 15 yrs. We all like the outdoors. Oldest in high school lost the vision in one eye....
Hey hope your going to share pics of the remodeling.