Good morning all. About 28 with light snow. Have a good day all.
Have a good one Leoht.
Good morning everyone. 22 and overcast. Might see some sunshine this afternoon. Chaz said we ending up getting about 4 1/2 - 5 inches of snow...
Have fun.
Don't need that at this time of the year, or any time for that matter. Good luck to you.
OK thanks. We just ate a stick yesterday that I made awhile back. I normally make about 4 lbs up at a time. I have never smoked it though.
How do you make your sausage?
I think the most he will get today is when she insist that he take her out for a walk. It is still snowing. He might have to plow. Didn't...
X2
Happy birthday. Hope you have a great day.
Good morning all. Seen the plow go through just a bit ago. Have scattered snow this morning. 28 out and going to get much warmer. Have 10 mph...
Well it did turn to snow. Been going for a couple of hours now. I would say at least an inch so far. We'll see when it stops.
Good morning everyone. Weather is not nice. Was 34 and raining and still raining. Chaz was thinking about taking the plow off of 4 wheeler and...
Our wood start with stacked wood up behind the house which is top covered. Next, we have a side deck which isn't used. No roof and opened all...
Chaz does most of the work anymore. He also works full time and I am retired. I used to do a lot of stack and splitting. I do have a young gal...
I have 2 sons that are electricians. Lol
Guess you'll show him. He lives across the street and hasn't seen any of your logs in the front yard or driveway. Where has he been. Lol Well...
Morning.
Good morning all. 23 out there, feels like 13. Suppose to have sunshine this morning and cloudy this afternoon. Not light enough to tell yet. 8...
Not sure. We didn't even know they were starting. Chaz called our contact with the gas co. and he verified it was them doing the cutting. Our...