He will like that gift. How old is he? Merry Christmas
Got down to about 30 last nite. Will be in upper 30s today. Merry Christmas everyone.
I liked that. Thanks for sharing. Merry Xmas everybody.:like:
X3
I did have one but didn't notice any difference.
Good morning everyone. Merry xmas to all. If anybody is traveling this holiday season, please be safe. Have a merry time where your at and...
Get better soon. From the sounds of it out here it is going around.
One of the things I know that affects people is SAD (seasonal affective disorder) basically lack of sunlight. I know I suffer from it. The...
Midwinter Lol I do that but Chaz not so much. Sometimes I think he is a bottomless pit. But Holly sure enjoys the leftovers.
Love the story. Thanks for the post and bump.
Don't see the interstate pic of the radio. Now it looks like he edited it with a link under the pic which wasn't there a few minutes ago.
I see the picture and when I click on it, takes me to amazon.
Nice little pile.
How do you clean the sap off your tools? I know mayo for hands.. but?
Oh you have to have to try it. That is Chaz go to choice when we go out for dinner. Not always but most of the time. I go for seafood.
Good morning all. Marvin Chaz is off all week and we have had a couple days of sunshine so the roads are clear. Not sure what is on the agenda...
I love shrimp. Were having shrimp stir fry tonight.
X2
We have a meet and great GTG at xmas. I didn't know that. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
And I hear the customer service is outstanding after the sale. We haven't had to use the service yet but we love our stove.