Can you set your facial recognition up for more than one person?
Um I would say protecting her daughter. If you use it,, might stay around longer to take care of her daughter. Lol
Got up to 40* and cloudy skies. Chaz days it can't decide to drizzle or not. So just relaxing for now.
T.Jeff Veal cute picture. Looks like you.
Hey Tim. What did you get for your birthday?
We still have a little bit of snow but not much.
Merry Christmas. Beautiful pic. Can picture the aftermath. Lol
Check with some of your local churches. They might know of people on need.
Merry Christmas to you Scotty and your wonderful family. Love seeing pics of your home at Christmas. It is so bea2utoful
Thank you ss. Was a nice surprise and like the socks.
I agree with everyone else, nice pic and merry Christmas.
Looks like you are driving on the wrong side of the road. Lol
Merry Christmas Pete and Mrs Pete.
Merry. Xmas. 22 with clear skies. Looking for 40s.
Good morning all, merry Xmas. Time to open those presents, now go get them.
I normally go to bed about 10 and get up anywhere from 5 am to 7 am. Happy Xmas eve all and to the Aussies, merry Xmas.
Those look good
That is great. Guess you didn't have to clear it with his folks. Lol have a merry Christmas.
Don't think there is any place that has tanning booths. My doc put me on a daily dose of vitamin d ages ago. I run low on the labs if I don't...
The dog looks whooped lol.