I got ahold of some a couple of years ago for a friend of ours who does roofing. He is residential but he had a friend who happen to have some...
Happy birthday savemoney. On a Friday no less. Can really enjoy it tonight without having to worry about work tomorrow, hopefully. :cheers:
Nice scrounge. Was it already bucked when you got it?
Welcome to FHC. Congratulation on your new toy, er tool. Gonna like it here. We like dogs , beer and lots of pics. A lot of great people here...
That cool Dennis, thanks for sharing.
Morning Tim.
Good morning all. Looks a little foggy out this morning. Have a great day now.
That looks like it was loud when that came down. And the driveway was so nice and clean before hand.
I will have to look into that. Interesting.
Happy New Years all. Hope all had a good time last night and there is no suffering. Good luck hoarding everyone.
A couple of those would make great puzzles. Nice pics.
Pork loin in the crockpot. With sauerkraut along with a little brown sugar and beer. Yummy. Chaz will do up some mashed potatoes to go along...
shik sorry to heat about your mom's passing. Remember the good times you had with her.
X2
Good morning. I actually managed to stay up to see the ball drop and then slept in till a little before 8. Got snow overnight. Maybe half an...
Pork loin roast cooked in sauerkraut and beer with a touch of the brown sugar. Umm.
Happy new years. Tomorrow is pork loin cooked in beer, brown sugar, and beer. Also mashed potatoes. Yummy
I love those markings.
Happy New Year Molly to you and hubby.
Nice thread Skeeter. I know Chaz is getting interested in one. Correct me if I am wrong but didn't the initial post on these start on this thread?